We are always on the hunt for folks to join our team. Below you will find a description of open positions, as well as our “Characteristics for Excellence” that we strive for.
Now Hiring: PR Account Executive
The Account Executive will work with our team to lead his/her own accounts while acting as a supporting role for the agency’s growing roster of clients.
- Drafting and editing press releases, bylined articles, blogs, newsletters and other forms of written content. (A writing test will be administered as part of the interview process.)
- Proactively pitching the media, as well as various other media relations activities;
- Creating social content across multiple platforms to promote clients’ brands, reach targeted audiences and connect with social influencers;
- Managing product placements;
- Overseeing client reporting and analytics;
- Research/management of editorial calendars and media lists.
The right candidate will be a self-starter with strong writing and organizational skills, working knowledge of AP Style, receptiveness to feedback and amazing attention to detail. 1-2 years experience, preferably in a B2B environment, required. Good attitude, sense of humor and open-mindedness are also expected.
CHARACTERISTICS OF EXCELLENCE
Each member of our team is expected to…
- Seek out the “why” for everything we do and produce.
- Elevate everything. Always seek to make something more significant than it initially appears.
- Avidly pursue storytelling.
- Be a detail-oriented, engaged self-starter and problem-solver who begins with the end in mind.
- Anticipate what people want next.
- Always be learning — “sharpening their saws.”
- Always ask “now what” — is there something else we can do with this?
To be considered, please send your resume, a writing sample (i.e. a media pitch) AND a press release you’ve written about us hiring you to email@example.com. Other examples of work are welcomed.
No calls please.