Cooper Smith Agency, a public relations, social media and product placements firm, has an immediate opening for Digital/Social Media Specialist for the firm’s Dallas office, located in the historic Bishop Arts District. CSA’s clients exist largely within the building materials, commercial real estate/development and commercial construction industries.
The Digital/Social Specialist will work with our PR account team to proactively manage and grow our clients and our agency’s social media, websites and other digital marketing channels. The right candidate must be a self-starter with 1-2 years’ experience.
Strong writing and organizational skills, receptiveness to feedback and attention to detail are also a must. A positive attitude, sense of humor and open-mindedness are also expected.
- Develop and manage social media and content marketing strategies and planning.
- Proactively identify, generate and manage content creation, curation and amplification for digital channels.
- Work closely with the PR account team to amplify news, media coverage and other successes.
- Day-to-day management and optimization of all owned channels, including social media and websites.
- Provide on-going counsel about digital media strategies and best practices.
- Develop analytics/metrics reporting.
Are you a good fit? If so, we’d love to meet you!
To be considered, please send your resume and an example of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.